Education Visa Information
Office: 032 533 428 Mobile: 086 368 7045, 084 123 3428

The Language Centre

Education Visa Information


For those who want to stay for a longer time in Thailand we recommend obtaining an ED (Education Visa). They are simple to obtain for most nationalities. We are the Hua Hin Education Visa Centre with hundreds of successful applications. With an education visa you get Thai or English lessons included. You do not need to do any expensive and time consuming visa runs. You can renew year after year. To save time you can apply on-line.


This visa permits a visitor to stay for one year, providing they fulfill the requirements, get accepted, and sign up and attend a one year course in a feature of Thai culture. For most this means learning to speak Thai. The course needs to be with an academy accredited by the Ministry of Education. At the end of the year they can sign up again for a further year. Currently some visitors have been able to benefit from this scheme for 3 consecutive years.